Friday, May 16, 2008

The 1st in Asia

Telkomsel will lauch a new service called Telkomsel Prepaid Blackberry Internet Service (BIS).

To be noted:

  • It's for Telkomsel PREPAID subscriber (simPATI, kartuAS)
  • It's claimed to be the 1st in ASIA
  • You don't need to buy a new special SIM Card, use your existing Telkomsel Prepaid SIM Card
  • You don't need to buy a special voucher. You can buy any regular Telkomsel Prepaid voucher
  • Price? Well it's planned to be offically launched on May 15th, 2008. So wait after that or you can visit the nearest Ghrapari or contact Telkomsel callcenter :)

I'm not a Blackberry user, I dont even have one and  dont intend to have one also (except somebody give me one for free :P)

But I got this invitation, hehehehehe

tsel blackberry invitation

Well, all I need is a mini laptop (such as Asus EEEPC 900 or HP Compaq 2133) and highspeed internet connection

I wish someday I could afford to buy one, or at least having my MacBook upgraded into MacBook Pro :P

 

 

Read this post on my new blog
http://nuy.jirolu.net/2008/05/15/the-1st-in-asia/

No comments: